AVAILABLE NOW! Bio-Chem Fluidics Isolation Valves are solenoid-operated devices. The valves use a flexible diaphragm to isolate the solenoid actuation mechanism from the fluid path. When the valve is energized, the solenoid retracts an armature that is attached to a flexible diaphragm. In a normally-closed valve, this raises the diaphragm allowing fluid to flow between the inlet and outlet ports.
The 038T range of Mini-Valves are normally-closed isolation valves that fill a specific need for controlling extremely low flow rates (Cv values of 0.006 and 0.011) with a valve that’s compact and has very low power consumption.
Features of the Bio-Chem Fluidics Isolation Mini-Valve:
- 12 volt or 24 volt DC solenoid
- Choice of configuration Side or Bottom 1/4-28 UNF threaded ports
- Inert fluid path with only two wetted components made entirely from chemically inert materials
- Choice of materials -(read more – Plastics & Polymers Reference Page) Body materials: PTFE or PPS; Diaphragm materials: PTFE, FFKM, EPDM
- Choice of valve orifice sizes – 0.032” (0.81 mm) or 0.054” (1.4 mm)
- Low power consumption – power consumption is a low 2.0 Watts at 12VDC or 24VDC
- Bi-directional flow – can be used with flow in either direction
- Manifold mounting option – can also be supplied in a manifold mount configuration